Camera bags are great until you look at the price tag and realize you may have to sell a kidney! All the protection of the camera bag is great but it also gets heavy fast and can be bulky to carry around.
Our solution: a DIY camera bag and daypack for under $50. We made our own camera bag that’s lightweight and easy to carry around then added a padded insert to keep the camera equipment safe! Our daypack of choice is the Eagle Creek Packable Daypack!
Check out the video below to see how we fit a gimbal, canon m50, and more into a daypack.
- Packable Daypack – https://amzn.to/2Hk0YEH
- Apecase Padded Insert – https://amzn.to/2SKpqkx
- Microphone – https://amzn.to/2MQhBeT
- Windscreen for Mic – https://amzn.to/2MIzkoj
- Our Main Camera – https://amzn.to/2OlnNeR
- Our Waterproof Camera – https://amzn.to/2vDwzKd
Questions? Let us know in the comments below!