Check out the video above for a walkthrough of Cahal Pech Village Resort bungalow in San Ignacio, Belize!
- Great location, close to the Cahal Pech Mayan ruins and San Ignacio town
- Beautiful bungalows with cool thatch roofs
- Reasonably priced bar and restaurant with great food + drinks at the hotel
- Very comfortable bed
- Cold, drinkable water available at bar 24/7
- Awesome hammocks in the bungalow
- Breakfast was not included and rather expensive at $14 USD per person
- The valley below the hotel is very loud with barking dogs and music playing all night
- You will need an SUV or 4×4 to drive up the hill to get to this hotel, sedans will not make it
- Thatch roof let out most of the cold air from the air conditioning
- No fridge in the room
- No closet – just a rack to hang clothes
- The couch had what looked suspiciously like puke stains on it
Ready To Book?
Book through Hotels.com using the banner below and help support our blog! It won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks for reading!