South Orange County may be an expensive place to live and visit, but it sure is fun! Once you’ve gone glamping, seen the cherry blossoms, and been to the beach you may be thinking that you’ve run out of things to do. This is where Cars & Coffee comes
What Is Cars & Coffee?
South Orange County Cars & Coffee is a weekly car show that’s held at the San Clemente Outlets parking lot (near Ruby’s Diner) every Saturday from 9-11 AM. San Clemente is at the bottom of Orange County. This event is absolutely free and open to the public. If you have a tricked-out car you can even park it in the exhibitor area to show it off, no registration required.
About 600 car-loving people attend this event every Saturday and it’s typically held weekly unless it’s pouring rain. Get weekly updates on their Facebook page or check our their website which also features photos and a Car of the Week.
Is It Family-Friendly?
Cars & C
Where Can I Eat Breakfast?
You can buy coffee from the Rockwell’s Bakery truck in the middle of the parking lot, Starbucks at the
What Kind of Cars Attend?
Between 500 and 600 Cars show up each week, including hypercars, supercars, exotics, vintage, classic, muscle and sports cars, hot rods, rat rods, pickups, 4×4’s and
- Don’t rev your engine or otherwise make a lot of noise! Several local shows just like this one have been shut down in other cities because hotshots feel like they need to show off their turbos, upsetting all the neighbors and shutting down the show.
- Don’t show up before 8:30 AM – the Outlets allows this show as long as the noise and crowds are kept at a reasonable level, so don’t be the one who shows up early and breaks the rules.
- Well-behaved pets and owners are allowed. I say pets because we encountered a spectator walking a cat on a leash. Only bring crowd-friendly pets and be sure to clean up after them.
- Use common sense and don’t get in anyone’s car! Just because the cars are on display, it’s still someone’s car and getting in it without permission is just weird.
- If you’re not showing off your car, park in a different section. It’s really busy in the exhibition area, so if you’re not exhibiting park somewhere else.
Cars & Coffee is always a great time, and it’s great to see an event that happened because so many people in the South OC community wanted to host a free event.